Dear valued FDMS customer,
We hope your year is progressing well as it certainly has at FDMS. Since our last communication we continue to improve software stability and cloud server hardware structure. I wanted to list out a few of the many updates that we have completed:
1) We have completely migrated from hardware machine to a robust and scalable platform with Amazon Web Services. I can confidently say that this hardware structure rivals or is BETTER than any of our competition.
2) We have implemented new features in the software including:
a) Date of Death on Advanced Search result
b) Update tax rate for services and Merchandise in one click
c) Find button of add services section
d) Find button on reprint/Void Check screen
e) Sort by Case# (Balance Due) on Action menu of Home screen
f) Newer look of Newspaper Tab
As of today, we are pleased to say that we have completed the “fine tuning” of the backend infrastructure of the software…What does this mean for you? I am pleased to say that we are now in a position to start rolling out promised new features, new software look and feel, and case management improvements. In particular, those items in the que are:
• New FDMS interface design
• Dashboard and A/P Module
• Simplified case management
• New and improved Preneed module
• More advanced Inventory tracking module
• Case specific document storage
We want to thank you for your business and are excited about the new FDMS improvements coming your way. Please feel free to reach out to Santosh today as he would be happy to show you what our design improvements are looking like. This is a very exciting time for FDMS!
As always, please feel free to contact myself or Santosh with any questions, comments or ideas!
Jake Johnson, Santosh Chaudhary, and the FDMS Team!
NOTICE: During this time, you may contact Aldor Support by emailing email@example.com
Good to know...
This page has been created to keep you informed of any network, server, application or email issues that we may be experiencing here at Aldor Solutions. We recommend that you also stay updated by joining our mailing list or follow us on our social networking sites.